20070131

Just pray that the last day of the month would be better.

I'm damn freakingly, extremely annoyed, annoyed, ANNOYED, frustrated, frustrated, FRUSTRATED!!! I don't comprehend stupid people, you know that? You know how freakingly annoying and stupid people can get?! AND OF ALL DAYS WHEN I'M PMS-ING, YOU BLOODY HELL DARE TO ANNOY ME?! LIKE GO THE HELL, LUH! MORON! Simply a moron, you understand?! ARG!!!!! NBCCB!?!?@#$#%@!#$$#^ FUCK.

Okay, that's the unsightly me you've have seen so far, you freaking morons have crossed the line this time! I SWEAR I'VE NEVER TYPED SUCH UGLY WORDS HERE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!OH MY GOD, I CAN FEEL MYSELF FUMING!!!!! AH!!!!!! I AM BEYOND BEYOND BEYOND MY PATIENCE AND I'VE BEEN HOLDING THIS FOR WAY TOO LONG!!!

Seriously, I don't understand why are there such stupid people around in my school who just wrecks my day when my day is already THAT BAD. One day, this person chided me off for nothing, NOTHING! I really done nothing nor have I seriously agitated you. What's with your freaking problem throwing tantrums on me?! Thanks a lot, luh! Another day, this person comes to me with an attitude because I didn't contribute much to the project. HELLOOOOOOO~ I did do my part at least, it's not like free loading or whatever fuck, I fucking don't care what the fuck you think! If you needed help, SAY SO LAR. Wtf, you come to me with an attitude and making me so guilty 'cause I didn't do much, like forcing me to apologise to you and then you can happily fuck me up, saying you've finished the project with blah blah blah, and it all uploaded, don't bother, don't say so much, don't ask so much, just check what you uploaded when I don't even know how to and when I asked for help, you seem stupidly useless. HA. HA. HA. FUCK YOU. >:( DON'T PISS ME OFF, YOU MORON. And on another day when I'm feeling so lousy and I just needed to talk to someone, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP MOCKING ME AND JUST LISTEN TO ME! Eh, come on, I LISTEN TO PEOPLE. Is it so hard just to hear me speak for myself?! I feel very sorry for Kelly, 'cause I really pity her as she's the only one who really listens to me whine and really just sits there and listen!!!! Don't just walk out on me when I've something to say! It's extremely ANNOYING!

Halt anger.

I feel like a nobody, and I smile and laugh just to make things up. Just some facade of my fugly face. I don't know how to feel. Yadah yadah. E M O again. Arg, frustrating. Okay, back to who am I. Today's the last day of Jan. Please, be a better one, I BEG YOU.. Just let everything be at peace.. Feb. Lonely valentines', screwed up CNY, still miserable after CNY. :(

Bye.

Honestly, just smile and shut up, you'll do me FINE. Thanks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home